Below are some carefully selected resources related to the administrative assisting profession as well as links to other helpful online resources.
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP)
- The Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals (AEAP)
Other Online Resources
- The Effective Admin – Founded in 2004, this site offers training and professional development resources for admin professionals.
- The Desk Demon – Large resource database dedicated to office and administrative professionals.
- The Office Team – A blog site devoted to tips and tricks for admins.
- All Things Admin – A comprehensive website devoted to training and mentoring of administrative professionals.
- Appalachian State University – Walker College of Business – This resource provides links and other information about business communication and writing for the business world.
- Harvard Law School – Free Legal Resources – This guide from Harvard Law provides free resources in many areas of legal research and various legal documents.
Below is a link to a database of articles from the Digital Commons Network specifically aimed at topics in Business. If you find that PubMed and Google Scholar are not working for you, try this database of full-text articles for your research.