Below are some carefully selected resources related to the administrative assisting profession as well as links to other helpful online resources.
- International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
- American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP)
- The Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals (AEAP)
Other Online Resources
- The Effective Admin – Founded in 2004, this site offers training and professional development resources for admin professionals.
- The Desk Demon – Large resource database dedicated to office and administrative professionals.
- The Office Team – A blog site devoted to tips and tricks for admins.
- All Things Admin – A comprehensive website devoted to training and mentoring of administrative professionals.
- Appalachian State University – Walker College of Business – This resource provides links and other information about business communication and writing for the business world.
- Harvard Law School – Free Legal Resources – This guide from Harvard Law provides free resources in many areas of legal research and various legal documents.
Below are links to open-access articles specifically aimed at topics in Business. If you find that PubMed and Google Scholar are not working for you, try these databases of full-text articles for your research.