Below is a list of recent updates that have been made to the website.
- The Fox College libraries now have access to a document lending service called ILLiad. This service allows faculty and students to obtain photocopies of journal articles that cannot be found within our subscription databases. Please see the Interlibrary Loan page and scroll to the “Articles” section for all the details.
- All of the pages under “By Program” have been updated with a link to a database called Digital Commons Network. This site provides articles that are full-text and do not require a subscription to access. Check this new resource out using the program link suitable for your studies here at Fox.
- Under “Research Help” there are two new pages: Evaluating Information and Citing Sources.
- Evaluating Information includes information about the research process. Most of this information was gathered from the instruction sessions I teach on website evaluation for Dr. Miller. I wanted to make this aspect more available to students instead of having all of these documents on Schoology.
- Citing Sources isn’t new, I just moved it onto its own page from the Research Help page.