Below is a list of books added to the collections in October.
Kapelinski Library (Midway)
- Pedretti’s Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 8th (2 copies)
- Ryan’s Occupational Therapy Assistant: Principles, Practice Issues, and Techniques, 5th (2 copies)
- BLS – Basic Life Support Provider Manual (2 copies)
Tinley Park LRC
- Physical Agents in Rehabilitation: From Research to Practice, 4th
- Fundamentals of the Physical Therapy Examination: Patient Interviews and Test Measures, 2nd
- Pierson and Fairchild’s Principles & Techniques of Patient Care, 6th
- Veterinary Technician’s Daily Reference Guide: Canine and Feline, 3rd (Reference)
- DSM-5: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th (2 copies)
- Secrets of A Vet Tech I: The Guide to Low Cost Pet Care When the Cupboard is Bare
- Secrets of A Vet Tech II: A Low Cost Pet Care Guide for Pet Parents, Animal Shelters, Rescues & Homesteaders
- Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
As always these are available for checkout (with the exception of reference books) using the Check-Out List in either library.