Below is a list of books and audiovisual materials added to the libraries in the month of January.
Kapelinski Memorial Library – Midway
- Patch Adams (DVD)
- Fundamentals of Occupational Therapy: An Introduction to the Profession (3 copies)
- Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion, 7th
- Clinical Cases in Dental Hygiene
- Dental Anatomy Coloring Book, 3rd (Dental Hygiene Textbook Shelf)
- Student Workbook to Accompany Dental Hygiene: Applications to Clinical Practice (Dental Hygiene Textbook Shelf)
- Conditions in Occupational Therapy: Effect on Occupational Performance, 5th (OTA Textbook Shelf)
- Kinesiology: Movement in the Context of Activity, 3rd (OTA Textbook Shelf)
- Occupation-Based Activity Analysis, 2nd (OTA Textbook Shelf)
- Occupational Analysis and Group Process, 1st (OTA Textbook Shelf)
Tinley Park LRC
As always, all books and audiovisual materials are available to check out from either library by using the Check Out List clipboard on my desk(s). Please DO NOT take books from either library without properly checking them out, even if you are using them only for a few minutes. Books that are designated as REFERENCE are not to be checked out by students. Newspapers and periodicals are to remain in either library at all times so that everyone has access to them. If you wish to make copies of articles from these periodicals, you may do so.