Below is a list of books added to the collections in the month of March.
Kapelinski Memorial Library – Midway
- The Art of Public Speaking, 13th (Custom Publish Book) (General Education Textbook Shelf)
- Strategies for Collaboration with Children: Creating Partnerships in Occupational Therapy and Research (2 copies)
- 200 Words: Essential Career Advice for Therapy Professionals (2 copies)
- Dental Assistants and Hygienists: A Practical Career Guide
- Medical Office Professionals: A Practical Career Guide
- Health and Fitness Professionals: A Practical Career Guide
Tinley Park LRC
- Fundamental Orthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 4th (PTA Textbook Shelf)
- Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach, 2nd (PTA Textbook Shelf)
- Workbook to Accompany Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology: A Visual, Auditory, Interactive Approach, 2nd (PTA Textbook Shelf)
- Documentation Basics for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 3rd (2nd copy) (PTA Textbook Shelf)
- Pierson and Fairchild’s Principles and Techniques of Patient Care, 6th (2nd copy, 1st copy is lost) (PTA Textbook Shelf)
- The Art of Public Speaking, 10th (3 copies) (General Education Textbook Shelf)
- Diversity Consciousness: Opening Our Minds to People, Cultures and Opportunities, 3rd (3 copies)
- Approach to Treatment for Severe Spasticity
- Developing Fine and Gross Motor Skills: From Birth to Three
- Gross Motor Function Measure Manual
- Home Program Instruction Sheets for Infants and Young Children
- Moving Right Along : [Developmental Goals for Physically Disabled Children]
- Moving Right Along: A Collection of Spur-of-the-Moment Games for Young Children to Increase Their Coordination, Rhythm, and Other Motor Skills
- Sensory Motor Activities for Early Development
Gross Motor Skills in Children with Down Syndrome: a Guide for Parents and Professionals
- BOSU Integrated Balance Training: A Programming Guide for Health Professionals
- The Hypnotic Child: Treatment for Postural Control, Endurance, Strength, and Sensory Organization
If something is stamped “Do Not Remove From Library” it means do not remove it from the library. This applies to all print periodicals, newspapers, and all reference materials.
All books and DVD’s are available for checkout via the Check-Out List located in either library. Please do not take books or other materials out of the library without properly checking them out first. All materials are due back two weeks from the check-out date or until the end of a term.
Please take care of library materials as if they were your own and return them promptly, otherwise, you may be charged for replacements.
Thanks for reading!